Kodi music videos

CharleyVarrick

CharleyVarrick

In the last month or so, I have been adding lots of content to my music videos folder with emby server, spending a considerable amount of time editing the media info with artist name, album and year. From Emby's side, everything checks out ok, and every piece of music video plays without issue

When I play this same content tru Kodi by going on the ribbon, videos/music videos, all is well, every pieces are accounted for,

but if  I hit the 3 dots on top of first music videos entry to get the sorting screen (by genres, title, year, artists, ...)

5876d41cd3cc6_3.png

I then select music videos by artists, then select 10cc

5876d5503acab_4.png

Problem is I get "nothing", only the 3 dots to got back out 1 level up

5876d592016f6_5.png

Yet Emby shows I have twelve clips by 10cc, with all their emby media info updated with artist name, album and year

If I go out of this view "music videos by artists" back to normal default videos/music videos,

here are all twelve 10cc music videos, all listed and all playable

5876d762542dc_8.png

Interestingly enough, If I right-click any of those and select music video information, it does say artist: 10cc

Sorry for the length of this and all those captures, but I need help figuring why browsing music videos by artists finds so much less then browsing by name

I chose 10cc for my example, but the same goes for a lot of others music videos, maybe as much as a third to a half of them 

Edited by jlr19
  • Like 1