Aztec Theme

psmc

Nick's MCE

Hi Lee

Will give some more feed back soon, but most of the issues are covered above, I am currently working on cover back images to support the theme. This is a big job considering it's a new image section.

In the meantime I am still working on Boxset / Collection Bundles and am uploading to fanart now. I have re-worked the a lot of the previous sets to get them approved on fanart and completely re-built some of the logo's from scratch.

Check out the link and have a look at "Blade" and "Nightmare" and "Alien"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nf9hpc10mq1jykt/9wNwDWRI9S

leedavies

Hi Lee

Will give some more feed back soon, but most of the issues are covered above, I am currently working on cover back images to support the theme. This is a big job considering it's a new image section.

In the meantime I am still working on Boxset / Collection Bundles and am uploading to fanart now. I have re-worked the a lot of the previous sets to get them approved on fanart and completely re-built some of the logo's from scratch.

Check out the link and have a look at "Blade" and "Nightmare" and "Alien"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nf9hpc10mq1jykt/9wNwDWRI9S

Cool work.  As soon as we have 500 back (well, full) cover images, Fanart.tv will open a new full covers section and then we're off. 

We're not far off that total now.  And then the rest of the planet will start helping us with supplying full cover artwork.

Lee,the Ehs is so unresponsive,it is still slow changing between categories.

Also the TV category posters are fine on the EHS but when you have just one episode it squashes the image.Maybe you could have an opiton to use the Season posters all the time on the EHS.I know some themes have this option already.

52f3852f4c414_Capture1.jpg

Also I am having the same issue as moviefan with images squashed on the EHS for the Movies by Genre category.

52f385c1ab26d_Capture2.jpg

badbread

Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to sort TV Shows by date added. Meaning, the most recent series with something added show first. I sort by "date" but the sorting in there is pretty random.

Also, lets say I'm scrolling through movies and I get 50 movies down and I select that movie,and decide I don't want to watch it. When I go back to the list it goes back to the top of the list of movies and does not stay where I left off. Am I doing something wrong or is that by design?

Thanks!

Edited by badbread

badbread

We need a bit of additional functionality from the server to do the kind of date sort you are wanting.

I tested with Chocolate and it does what I described just fine. Thanks!

clarkclan6

I am having the same issues as described above with the Aztec theme since the last update.  Everything was fine prior.  All other themes work very fast and responsive.  Love the theme, but can not use currently.  Please help

moviefan

@@Yogi do you have that Movies by Genre backdrop shown above available somewhere?  Any way you'd consider uploading?  Been trying to think of something to fit that category for a while any never could find anything that looked cool and seemed appropriate.  Thanks!

Hi All,

Just donated for Aztec theme to test but it's not showing up in the MediaBrowserClassic Configurator. Is there another way to install.  Thanks

Disregard, had to do some more reading...

Edited by MrPing

new version 1.03

back to being slow..... on main screen - way to slow

again main screen some cover  images have been squished

categories:

did correct the movie count - was able to select movies and enter movie category - that was a step ahead

I keep trying Aztec and Crystal again each time they are updated.  Previously, both had crashed randomly, so I am hopeful that each new fix might be the fix for that problem.

So far, the problem persists.

Other feedback on Aztec:  newest version 1.0.3.0 does shuffle the postcards -- very cool -- but the lag is about 8-9 seconds before the first images get displayed for a given movie.  Thus, if scrolling (even painfully slowly), the postcard images displayed for the first several seconds are for some other movie than the one highlighted.  That would, uncorrected, make this theme unusable, even if the lock-ups are fixed.

I appreciate the looks of these themes and the obviously difficult work of developing them, and am glad to have financially supported each.  I remain hopeful they will be made usable.

MB Server version 3.0.5135.31685

MB Classic version 3.0.127.0.2-9.1

Themes:  Aztec 1.0.3.0, Breeze 1.0.11.0, Chocolate 3.0.3.8, Crystal 1.0.10.2, ROC 1.0.10.2, Subdued 3.0.1.13

Windows 7x64 Home Premium SP1 updated through 2/13/2014 patches

new version 1.03 - official

back to being slow..... on main screen - way to slow - unusable

categories:

back to not showing movie count - none are available

leedavies

new version 1.03 - official

back to being slow..... on main screen - way to slow - unusable

categories:

back to not showing movie count - none are available

Ok, interesting feedback.  Please could you grab a video/screen capture of this slowness in the 1.0.3.0 version on your system so I can see exactly what you are seeing?

Also, rollback to the previous version and record the same video so I can see the difference.

I'm not seeing that behavior, nor have I seen anyone else reporting that behavior.  How is everyone else finding EHS performance in this new build?

leedavies

I keep trying Aztec and Crystal again each time they are updated.  Previously, both had crashed randomly, so I am hopeful that each new fix might be the fix for that problem.

So far, the problem persists.

Other feedback on Aztec:  newest version 1.0.3.0 does shuffle the postcards -- very cool -- but the lag is about 8-9 seconds before the first images get displayed for a given movie.  Thus, if scrolling (even painfully slowly), the postcard images displayed for the first several seconds are for some other movie than the one highlighted.  That would, uncorrected, make this theme unusable, even if the lock-ups are fixed.

I appreciate the looks of these themes and the obviously difficult work of developing them, and am glad to have financially supported each.  I remain hopeful they will be made usable.

MB Server version 3.0.5135.31685

MB Classic version 3.0.127.0.2-9.1

Themes:  Aztec 1.0.3.0, Breeze 1.0.11.0, Chocolate 3.0.3.8, Crystal 1.0.10.2, ROC 1.0.10.2, Subdued 3.0.1.13

Windows 7x64 Home Premium SP1 updated through 2/13/2014 patches

The postcard appearance speed and shuffling is fixed in the latest release, so that should be fine for you now.

Hi. I also bought Aztec for the promise of it being very, very fast. I have not experienced this being the case. When using Chocolate everything runs really smooth, and no trouble at all. When I try to use Aztec it freezes when i try to change categories and becomes totally unresponsible for 10-20 seconds (or more), it even sometimes go to the point where MBC stops responding all together.

It's not usable at this point.

If I can enter a category (i.e. Movies), it can run ok when I browse, but if i enter a movie and move back out the performance plunges again.

I am using an i7-3610QM @ 2.30 GHz, with 16GB RAM, running Windows 8.1 Pro with MC.

Current version is 1.04.1

It is incredibly slow on the main screen = 1/10 the speed of chocolate

Here is the problem with the main screen image

post-964-0-39139800-1393207925_thumb.jpg

I have a video - but will need to find somewhere to upload it

It is incredibly s low on the main screen = 1/10 the speedof chocolate

attachicon.gifAztec-wrongsize.jpg

Same here but I have given up on using Aztec.Sorry but imo it is just too buggy a the moment.

leedavies

It is incredibly slow on the main screen = 1/10 the speed of chocolate

attachicon.gifAztec-wrongsize.jpg

v1.0.5.0 just went up and should fix this for you.