Telegram notification?

schumi2004

Adminelite
6 minutes ago, darkside40 said:

If thats the user on the working dlls, what do you think?

Sorry but do you think it is a good idea to ssh into your NAS as root, where posssibly could break anything, if you are obviously not know what you are doing?

I know....  but it is not possible for normal users

image.png.e4a466f491cd8ac6de53325a008099ea.png

darkside40

You know that this does not work because you are not logged in as root? So you dont have write permissions on that folder.

Sorry but if somebody give itself the nickname "Adminelite" i suspect that he knows the absolute basic's how to work on the command line.

You only need to login as root, than use cp to copy the dll into the plugin folder, use chown to give it to the right owner and that should be everything. Nothing special. Then restart the Emby Server.

If it does not appear than i would suggest having a look at the Emby Log, if it complains about that DLL for some kind of reason. I hope you are on the latest Stable Version of Emby.

Adminelite
14 hours ago, darkside40 said:

You know that this does not work because you are not logged in as root? So you dont have write permissions on that folder.

Sorry but if somebody give itself the nickname "Adminelite" i suspect that he knows the absolute basic's how to work on the command line.

You only need to login as root, than use cp to copy the dll into the plugin folder, use chown to give it to the right owner and that should be everything. Nothing special. Then restart the Emby Server.

If it does not appear than i would suggest having a look at the Emby Log, if it complains about that DLL for some kind of reason. I hope you are on the latest Stable Version of Emby.

It works thank you 👌

• 3 weeks later...
darkside40

Okay i created a new thread alongside with the newest version of the plugin:

If you have any question, please use that thread.