emby xml saver no longer working?

treason

Yea its crashing.. here's the log

2016-12-21 20:42:08.9523 Error ProviderManager: Error in metadata saver
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.1.1.0
	Command line: C:\Users\treason\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\treason\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\treason\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System
	System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.IHasOriginalTitle' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
	   at XmlMetadata.XmlSaverHelpers.AddCommonNodes(BaseItem item, ILibraryManager libraryManager, StringBuilder builder)
	   at XmlMetadata.MovieXmlProvider.Save(IHasMetadata item, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.<SaveMetadata>d__47.MoveNext()
	System.TypeLoadException
	   at XmlMetadata.XmlSaverHelpers.AddCommonNodes(BaseItem item, ILibraryManager libraryManager, StringBuilder builder)
	   at XmlMetadata.MovieXmlProvider.Save(IHasMetadata item, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.<SaveMetadata>d__47.MoveNext()

The plugin has been removed from the catalog. We are just not able to allocate time towards an additional metadata saving mechanism. Nfo is our metadata saver of choice, and it's built into Emby Server with no plugin needed. The plugin is open source, so if you would like to help resurrect it you could certainly do that.

I have windows 7 with VS 2010 SP1 which I guess is too old for this project? I tried updating to the latest VS but that wants me to update the whole OS. Do you happen to know what versions of VS are compatible with this project?

Forgive me, I'm not a .NET dev