Kodi disconnects from Emby Server

rlopezcomputers

rlopezcomputers

OK so I have installed the official package of EMBY for QNAP. My library path is as "/share/Media/Movies". My QNAP Kodi works fine. It connects to the server and I have the EMBY addon set as direct path and it works great. I have a shield tv that i installed KODI. I setup exactly as I did for my QNAP KODI. It log me in to the EMBY server and it syncs ok. But when i try to click on a movies it tells me that the movie are no longer in the library. So i did some research and I made sure I had the latest Kodi. I made sure that Shield TV IP is static. So now im trying to bind the PATH Substitution but im getting confused of how to write it. In KODI the EMBY it gives the example as \\\\SERVER\\FOLDER and on the EMBY SERVER it gives the example of "\\SERVER\Movies. So my question is how should I write my path substitution: is it \\\\SERVER\\FOLDER or \\SERVER\Movies. Oh and I do restart KODI when i input the network credentials. Also I notice that is the EMBY SERVER Dashboard under recent activity I notice that it logs me off and logs me on and it happens a few time a day. And for the QNAP KODI it never logs me off. So the question is the logging off and on its the cause of me not able to see my movies or should i continue to bind my paths?