Playlist quarks.

codenamegamma

codenamegamma

So im making a playlist of movies and i noticed a few things. 

1.not a big deal, but the even after adding 20+ items to the playlist data (running time, image compilation, and end time) didnt update till i reordered an item on the playlist. Sorry i dont have a picture. 

2. the "Ends At" time for each item shouldn't that be going up as you go down the playlist? as it is its showing each item like if i started any one at this time it will end at the end of the running time. not a big deal for most but im planning a 48 hour marathon so knowing when all the items are going to start at would be nice for planning purposes. 

3. the "Ends At" for the playlist since the playlist is more then 24 hours it would be nice if it did go over that it would say "Ends At Tuesday December 25, 2016 - 2:32AM" or something. in the picture it says 9PM but since its currently a 45 hour playlist i doubt it means 9pm that night. 

any insight into any of this would be great. 

Thanks, CodenameGamma

PS: also checked Emby Theater from the windows store and it shows the same thing, probably because it pulls it right from the server. not that i would expect them to be different anyway.

EDIT: 

4. the run time of the entire playlist might be capped out, i went and added more to the playlist, and it did not increase. i think it was funny that it would be perfectly 2,700 considering the random run time of each movie. i re-added them all by hand and im now showing for my updated playlist of 34 items. 3,255 minutes or 54 hours and 25minutes. way more then i needed for the 48 hour christmas marathon i had planned. it would be great to see if i am indeed maxing out some value for that playlist run time. 

post-5341-0-26901400-1481873883_thumb.png

Edited by codenamegamma