Problem Scan media library

secagratis

Happy2Play

You still need to resolve or disable "Auto Organize".

Line 3843: 2016-12-12 23:52:22.0378 Info App: Sorting file D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv\La Famiglia Addams\La famiglia Addams - 1x05 - L'albero genealogico degli Addams.mkv to new path D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv\La Famiglia Addams\La famiglia Addams - 1x05 - L'albero genealogico degli Addams.mkv

I doubt Library scan will ever finish do to Auto Organizer trying to move stuff in place.

secagratis

I removed the TV series folder and continues to look for. I tried to rename and locks the same cause does not find the folder series TV

I removed the TV series folder and continues to look for. I tried to rename and locks the same cause does not find the folder series TV

Can you please describe in more detail what you tried to do? Please attach the emby server log. thanks.

Happy2Play

What is your Auto Organize "Watch Folder" set to?  How are your libraries path setup?

Are these the same folders?

Line 481: 2016-12-12 23:51:58.9611 Info LibraryMonitor: Unable to add directory watcher for D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv. It already exists in the dictionary.

Line 489: 2016-12-12 23:51:58.9611 Info LibraryMonitor: Unable to add directory watcher for \\xxx.xxx.xx.xxx\teampremium\SerieTV. It already exists in the dictionary.

secagratis

What is your Auto Organize "Watch Folder" set to?  How are your libraries path setup?

Are these the same folders?

Line 481: 2016-12-12 23:51:58.9611 Info LibraryMonitor: Unable to add directory watcher for D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv. It already exists in the dictionary.

Line 489: 2016-12-12 23:51:58.9611 Info LibraryMonitor: Unable to add directory watcher for \\xxx.xxx.xx.xxx\teampremium\SerieTV. It already exists in the dictionary.

610a2203cca84c80bc9a99ef17b04da8.jpeg

as you see I removed the folder tv series from emby but continues to give me errrore and tries the same folder

ef8616d38caa4ffca9971ab86b5b8821.jpeg

Please try the next beta. I am just going to update auto-organize so that he will never be able to get into the situation that he's in now. thanks.

That could just be an issue with the beta. i will test it thanks. try running a library scan and/or restarting the server. thanks.

Ok thanks. That could just be an issue with the beta. i will test it thanks. try running a library scan and/or restarting the server. thanks.

secagratis

Now even by mistake on the external server I have no more words does not know anymore what to do

2016-12-13 01:36:34.5460 Error LibraryMonitor: Error watching path: \\163.172.48.86\teampremium\Film3D
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.1.253.0
    Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    Processor count: 8
    Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
    Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System
    System.ArgumentException: Nome di directory \\xxx.172.48.86\teampremium\Film3D non valido.
       in System.IO.FileSystemWatcher..ctor(String path, String filter)
       in Emby.Server.Core.IO.LibraryMonitor.<>c__DisplayClass38_0.<StartWatchingPath>b__0()
    System.ArgumentException
       in Emby.Server.Core.IO.LibraryMonitor.<>c__DisplayClass38_0.<StartWatchingPath>b__0()

server-63617189436.txt

secagratis

You've added a path to library setup that is no longer valid

\\163.172.48.86\teampremium\Film3D

I understand but if you miss that folder can not block the scanzione this is a problem you have to solve emby give him a command to skip this error

secagratis

\\163.172.48.86\teampremium\Film3D this server I removed from the library BUT CONTINUE TO GO OUT

2016-12-13 01:26:02.0951 Error LibraryMonitor: Error watching path: \\163.172.48.86\teampremium\Film3D
    *** Error Report ***
    Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System
    System.ArgumentException: Nome di directory \\163.172.48.86\teampremium\Film3D non valido.
    System.ArgumentException

secagratis

NOW SCAN remains at 5 and not going more forward at least it would not start the match before

But I can not write all over again libraries without deleting users access data?

566c250d612448edbb09aaa8f7d2d49f.jpeg

secagratis

It can not be a thing I have taken away all

2016-12-13 02:15:20.9203 Error LibraryMonitor: Error watching path: \\163.172.48.86\teampremium\DVD
    *** Error Report ***
    System.ArgumentException: Nome di directory \\163.172.48.86\teampremium\DVD non valido.
    System.ArgumentException