Problem Scan media library

secagratis

Your log is also showing a lot of file system errors

2016-12-11 16:10:02.4954 Error App: Failed to move file from D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv\Ghost Whisperer\Ghost Whisperer - 5x09 - Smarriti Nelle Ombre.mkv to D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv\Ghost Whisperer\Ghost Whisperer - 5x09 - Smarriti Nelle Ombre.mkv: Il processo non pucedere al file 'D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv\Ghost Whisperer\Ghost Whisperer - 5x09 - Smarriti Nelle Ombre.mkv' perch顨 in uso da un altro processo.
	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Il processo non pucedere al file 'D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv\Ghost Whisperer\Ghost Whisperer - 5x09 - Smarriti Nelle Ombre.mkv' perch顨 in uso da un altro processo.
	System.IO.IOException

This could be affecting the library scan.

AvengersFan

I appear to be having the same issue. For reasons unknown to me my Library scan seems to stop at 37.1%.

I have reinstalled EMBY over the top of the previous installation and rebooted but I still seem to be stuck. I have attached the log and a screen shot of the scan along with an exert below of one of the errors I am getting. 

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Mark

2016-12-12 18:12:24.5625 Error HttpServer: Error processing request for /dlna/46e0bdd1abdb8df56faa12ca3ff2e27b/contentdirectory/events
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.8500.0
Command line: C:\Users\Study\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
Processor count: 8
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: C:\Users\Study\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Study\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Event with Id uuid:1994096976fc47feb69318b0bd681d93 not found.
ServiceStack.HttpError
No Stack Trace Available
InnerException: MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException
Event with Id uuid:1994096976fc47feb69318b0bd681d93 not found.
  at MediaBrowser.Dlna.Eventing.EventManager.GetSubscription(String id, Boolean throwOnMissing)
  at MediaBrowser.Dlna.Eventing.EventManager.RenewEventSubscription(String subscriptionId, Nullable`1 timeoutSeconds)
  at MediaBrowser.Api.Dlna.DlnaServerService.ProcessEventRequest(IEventManager eventManager)
  at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object )
  at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceRunner`1.Execute(IRequest request, Object instance, TRequest requestDto)

2016-12-12 18:12:24.5625 Error ServiceStackHost: [::ffff:192.168.0.26]:8096 Request not found: /dlna/46e0bdd1abdb8df56faa12ca3ff2e27b/contentdirectory/events
2016-12-12 18:12:24.5625 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 404 to 192.168.0.15. Time: 0ms. http://192.168.0.26:8096/dlna/46e0bdd1abdb8df56faa12ca3ff2e27b/contentdirectory/events

post-91733-0-10071500-1481526971_thumb.png

server-63617162898.txt

Hi @@mrf0ster can you try removing your plugins and seeing if the issue persists with just the core server?

You can quickly do that by shutting down and grabbing the dll files from here:

C:\Users\Study\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\plugins

and just moving them somewhere else temporarily. thanks.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

I rebooted but it keeps telling me That And in use by another process be possible?

Your creating a loop trying to move something from one place to the same place this is why the file is already in use.   Why are you Auto Organizing Library folders?  You Organize new stuff into your library not the library itself. 

2016-12-12 11:34:52.6462 Info App: Sorting file D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv\Legends of Tomorrow Season 1\DC's Legends of Tomorrow - 1x01 - Pilot (1).mp4 into series D:\SerieTV\Film\Film\Serietv\Legends of Tomorrow Season 1

Edited by Happy2Play

Heckler

Been away for a few days with the mediaserver shut down since Thurs morning... Came back this afternoon and booted it up... it started it's media library scan and has been stuck at 37.7% for about 3hrs now.  I thought perhaps it had crashed, so I cancelled it and restarted the scan... Once again it's stuck at 37.7% for about a further 2hrs now.

Happy2Play

Been away for a few days with the mediaserver shut down since Thurs morning... Came back this afternoon and booted it up... it started it's media library scan and has been stuck at 37.7% for about 3hrs now.  I thought perhaps it had crashed, so I cancelled it and restarted the scan... Once again it's stuck at 37.7% for about a further 2hrs now.

Please post your Server log.  The percentage is deceiving as my initial scan took 20+ hour and stayed at 52% most of the time.

Happy2Play

and how to solve this problem is no option du emby? It recreates existing folders

6c0d9befa61e4544ac5e4ceb7f2a30bb.jpeg

You need to reconfigure your Auto Organize settings.  But unfortunately any changes it has already attempted or has made you will have to manually undo.

Heckler

Please post your Server log.  The percentage is deceiving as my initial scan took 20+ hour and stayed at 52% most of the time.

I think I know what may have caused it... I upgraded my server storage last week, transferred a lot of files around to even out movies across 3 drives... and that meant one of the library folders emby was looking for no longer existed.  Rebuilt the library storage and running a rescan which is now at 39.4%... will leave that a couple of hours first and then check if it's progressed further. But I've redistributed 1800+ movies stored in 4 locations into 3 locations now... the majority of which haven't moved... but a good 500+ have... Everything starting with 'D-P' has changed location as has everything starting with 'The'

I thought it would have run it's scan already... then remembered I shut emby down during the upgrade/moving files to stop any duplications occurring.

Edited by Heckler

Happy2Play

You may want to ensure "Chapter extraction during library scan" is disabled if configured.

• Like 1

secagratis

You need to reconfigure your Auto Organize settings.  But unfortunately any changes it has already attempted or has made you will have to manually undo.

and how should I proceed to reconfigure all your folders? in the sense to delete and redo the various sections such films and TV series?

Happy2Play

and how should I proceed to reconfigure all your folders? in the sense to delete and redo the various sections such films and TV series?

What exactly are you trying to do?  Auto Organize is meant to move new content into your library.  If you are wanting Emby to restructure your media folder, they can not be Libraries also.

secagratis

What exactly are you trying to do?  Auto Organize is meant to move new content into your library.  If you are wanting Emby to restructure your media folder, they can not be Libraries also.

I made some changes of deleted folders and insert new folders but if it does not end the scanzione I do not take me

If you're interested in trying the beta release that would be helpful. All you need to do is install from the website on top of  your existing version. thanks.