ET Navigation and Images layout broken

zebo51

See attached images.  Hard to explain in words, but it is almost like coding/formatting is messed up causing images to cover up navigation or the layout is wonky ;).

post-1970-0-43864500-1480383668_thumb.jpg

post-1970-0-38579500-1480383674_thumb.jpg

It looks like it didn't download the skin files properly leave emby theater running for a while and then restart it again then it should do the update. I haven't seen anything like that before in theater. I have seen items being displaying strangely in the web client and either clean up database or scan media library on the emby server fixes it up try that as well.  

It looks like it didn't download the skin files properly leave emby theater running for a while and then restart it again then it should do the update. I haven't seen anything like that before in theater. I have seen items being displaying strangely in the web client and either clean up database or scan media library on the emby server fixes it up try that as well.  

I had had it installed and running for about a week.  

Do you have a strange zoom or dpi setting enabled?

Nothing weird on display settings.  1920x1080 and normal 100% zoom.  

I did a reboot and presto it is working fine.  I don't recall not rebooting, but I guess the install doesn't request it and I hadn't done any other updates etc.  I know I had at least closed and re-opened ET.  Anyway looks good now.  Thanks for suggestions.