Emby Theater Progress Bar Will not Minimize

srolomc

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (I did a clean install) and then installed Emby Theater. My main reason for upgrading was because refresh rate adjustment in conjunction with MadVR was not working properly, but upgrading to Windows 10 has solved that issue.  The only big issue I am currently having is that when I play something from my server (my server is running on a Linux machine), the seek bar at the bottom of the screen stays up and in focus. When I had it running on Windows 7 it would minimize after a few seconds.  The problem also occurs when I am watching Live TV.  Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, found a solution? I have attached a server log where this happened as well. Also, the video card that I am using is an Nvidia GTX 1060.  One other thing to note is that this happens when using either MadVR or EVR as the renderer.  I've loved using the server so far, you guys have done a great job with it, and I'm hoping to use Emby Theater for watching Live TV and movies on my HTPC. Thanks for the help!

theater-63615688298.txt