Server - Part of the (...) Collection

CharleyVarrick

CharleyVarrick

EDIT: I think a good name for my feature request would have been: Collection Reverse Lookup

When browsing thru movies (not collections, individual movies), unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to know if a movie is part of a collection, apart from exiting movie library, entering movie collection. Please note I'm talking "official" collections here, as per tmDB, not private or personal collections.

In fact If I click the ... 3 dot menu on a movie that I know is part of a collection, I'm offered to add it to a collection, but its already part of one!

A subtle way to handle this is if it offered instead to remove from a collection. Then again, why would someone want to do that?

I believe the best way would be to have "Part of the ... Collection" added to the movie detail pages, similar to tmDB's way. Absolute icing on the cake would show an additional symbol (similar to watched checkmark) over the poster when browsing the 001-100 movie page.

Thanks 

Edited by jlr19
  • Like 4

In fact If I click the ... 3 dot menu on a movie that I know is part of a collection, I'm offered to add it to a collection, but its already part of one!

Items can belong to more than one collection.