MBPlus - Gauging Interest

keef

MBPlus Interest  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in this plug-in?

mboehler

Great job.  Just wondering the reason for Random Channel to have Only Watched Episodes?  Wouldn't this be Unwatched Episodes?  So you have a stack of unwatched TV shows/episodes but don't know what to watch, so you select Random and voila.

Also noticed in TV Genre there is no image.

I believe this was in response to a request earlier for a way to have random stuff playing on your TV that you don't necessarily want to pay attention to.  Like if you are cleaning house or working on a project and just want the TV for background noise.  

The Next Up channel does a good job of stacking up episodes of current TV series you have been watching.

• Like 1

Pelon

I would love to have a channel where the content can be random. Here is a scenario, I have some family movies, that of course don't have any genres. So by having a channel mapped to the family movies, and being able to select a random movie to watch, would be much better in some cases than searching for a movie to watch.

Great job.  Just wondering the reason for Random Channel to have Only Watched Episodes?  Wouldn't this be Unwatched Episodes?  So you have a stack of unwatched TV shows/episodes but don't know what to watch, so you select Random and voila.

Also noticed in TV Genre there is no image.

mboehler's answer is correct.