change emby icon

ashkan

hi all...

im install emby server and all thing work well

i want change green emby icon on my title browser and add logo in login page, how can do it?

where is the emby location icon.png?

im install emby on debian

emby is the best mediaserver in the world... i love it :wub:  

And you want to make it look like your company created it ;).

Happy2Play

Have you looked at Emby Dark Themes as an examples to your questions?  You can see how in this theme some images are hosted to change with accent colors. :)

Untoten

And you want to make it look like your company created it ;).

Not so, many companies do this on a multitude of products.  In fact, I work for a software startup.  We have many fortune 500 and 100 companies that use our services and when they implement it they want internal branding.  Nothing malicious or 'wanting to look like they made it', just uniformity across platforms.  Many products offer this and many companies request this.

Spaceboy

Not so, many companies do this on a multitude of products. In fact, I work for a software startup. We have many fortune 500 and 100 companies that use our services and when they implement it they want internal branding. Nothing malicious or 'wanting to look like they made it', just uniformity across platforms. Many products offer this and many companies request this.

Cool story. Completely irrelevant though. I think we can be sure this guy is not a Fortune 500 co rep

Untoten

Cool story. Completely irrelevant though. I think we can be sure this guy is not a Fortune 500 co rep

Please keep your subjective opinions to yourself, your comment is irrelevant.  If you feel that is incorrect, please keep it civilized and message me directly.  

I have had 4 fortune 500 clients install this now and asked the same questions.

Edited by Untoten