SERVER - Edit Info page HUGE margins

CharleyVarrick

CharleyVarrick

When I click context menu on a media item and select Edit Info, the resulting page has huge left and right margins: 6 inches left and 6 inches right on my 27"

monitor. The business portion of this page is only 30% of the width of my screen, 70% is useless margin.

I often find myself needing to click and scroll within folder path to see it all. Couldn't those margin be reduced or even eliminated?

Thanks in advance,

JLR

CharleyVarrick

Fields that have more characters to show then their limited width permit.

Path: is what comes to mind, I have a few movies that have very long name eg:

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask (1972)

EDIT: Found an even longer one, and yes I have it in my collection:

Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, or How I Flew from London to Paris in 25 hours 11 Minutes (1965)

Edited by jlr19

Text fields don't that feature I'm afraid, not without making them paragraph text fields which will not always be appropriate.

CharleyVarrick

There's an option in Kodi to autoscroll (marquee style) but I'm not crazy about it...

Again, if I look at an Edit Info page, I noticed the info fields to be only about 30% of my screen width, while a few inches below, the E X T R A - W I D E green Save button looks to be about 65% the width of my screen. I don't think it would look bad if the info fields matched the green button width. Then again, maybe this button is too wide.

Edited by jlr19