3.0.8200 Live Tv Scheduled is blank.

coyote

The Schedule tab under Live Tv is blank. This happens on both the Emby app for iOS and all browsers. I believe 3.0.8100 had this problem as well.

If I pick a series from the Series tab and scroll down, the scheduled recordings for that series are shown, so I can confirm Emby is getting the series and scheduled recordings from ServerWMC.

ServerWMC service and plugin are up to date, and I have tried a clean reinstall of Emby server.

Edited by coyote

Just did a server restart and refresh of the guide. No change.

ServerWMC reports: 

Totals of items transferred to clients:
     Channels: 749        EPG Entries:  117926        Timers: 3        Recordings: 153

and from the logs:
2016/10/19 22:00:44.122 Received client request: MediaBrowser^@HEX@|::1|GetTimers
2016/10/19 22:00:44.122 GetTimersCached> Cached timers[3] returned to 'Emby^HEX' in 0.00 sec
2016/10/19 22:00:44.122 Finished request GetTimers in 0.00s

Confirmed in WMC there are currently 3 entries in scheduled recordings list.

Looking in the browser console, the XHR GET request of /emby/LiveTv/Timers?IsActive=false&IsScheduled=true only returns a response 33 bytes. The server appears to be responding with an empty list.

Log.txt

krustyreturns

I just double checked at it works for me (chrome), but I am running emby 3.0.7300.0 

I assume this is related to some changes that have been made to the emby live-tv interface in the devel version that I haven't had time to get to.

Edited by krustyreturns

I just double checked at it works for me (chrome), but I am running emby 3.0.7300.0 

I assume this is related to some changes that have been made to the emby live-tv interface in the devel version that I haven't had time to get to.

Yea, most likely.

• 3 weeks later...

Any luck with this issue @krustyreturns?

I'm still unable to display WMC scheduled recordings on web or mobile interface. I'm both Emby and ServerWMC are updated to the latest stable release.

I can send logs later this evening if need be.

Thanks!

-- Hoiman