Issue with Studio Cleaner

Smaky

After spending some time with the plugin I found a case where the mapping will nor work. When the Studio name includes a single quote character ' it will fail to map properly. For instance trying to map

Donner's Company to The Donner´s Companny fails.

I noticed the dialog that is shown while setting up the mapping shows

Map Studio 'Donners'

So it seems it is using the single quote character in the studio name to truncate the studio name thus the map fails.

Another minor issue on the plugin install page, the plugin description includes

"you can allow only certain ones and map more obscure genres to more general ones", I guess it was intented to say

"you can allow only certain ones and map more obscure studios to more general ones"

Anyways... a great plugin, really useful to control studio metadata.

Finally a request... would it be possible to add a mapping to a non-existing studio name. I believe the plugin allows today for mapping among any currently existing studio names. Would it be possible to manually enter a studio name and then map existing ones to it. I have found scenarios where the available studio names coming from online metadata do not really apply, I would rather enter a name and have the existing ones map to it.

@@snazy2000 - looks like we need some encoding on the name.

Smaky - there is a "+" sign at the top.  Click it and you can add whatever studio you wish.

Thanks ebr... did not noticed that... I´m ashamed now.

Thanks snazy2000... really useful plugin you´ve got!