TV show artwork not correctly displaying

SoggyBottomBoy
Go to solution Solved by SoggyBottomBoy,

SoggyBottomBoy

So I was hoping someone could help me out or has come across this problem already and knows a fix.

I recently installed emby so that my media library could sync better with all my devices. However one issue i noticed is when browsing my TV shows on kodi where emby provides the media library. My TV shows previously had different DVD covers and art work for each season, upon migrating to emby i noticed that the DVD covers and art work for each season is all the same (the latest season).

Weirdly, when using the emby web interface the specific DVD cover and artwork for a particular season is correct but this is not reflected in Kodi.

Does this make sense? does anyone know a fix?

Angelblue05

This is the first time I hear of this issue. I have different covers for my seasons, and it all populates correctly. Can you try hitting save for an incorrect season, in the emby metadata manager. Wait a few moments, then grab and post your Kodi log. 

How to post your log: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/17599-how-to-report-a-problem/

SoggyBottomBoy

I tried to hit save but nothing changed, I've attached a screen shot of the image metadata associated with "The Americans", this is the images that displays in Kodi for all episodes for "The Americas"

In the metadata manager I can't seem to find the images associated to a particular season or episode.

post-158526-0-61835500-1475136013_thumb.png

• Solution
SoggyBottomBoy

I'm sorry my post above is incorrect yes all the metadata does display correctly in the WebUI, I have all the correct DVD covers for seasons and screenshots for episodes (sorry new to emby, not sure how to navigate through everything yet).

hmmm I can't understand what has just happened but I changed the view and suddenly the images updated. I have no clue why, I looked at various TVshows and all of them only displayed 1 dvd cover irrelevant of the season, now they all display correctly.

​Sorry for starting this thread but looks like it is solved

Edited by SoggyBottomBoy
  • Like 1