Emby server does not deliever correct timer settings to dvblink tvserver

cybe

hello. i'm new to emby. i use DVBLink TV Server and emby server. i tried emby and dvblink 2 days and instantly bought an emby premiere membership for lifetime and the dvblink tvserver. now, in daily use there is a problem. i don't know if it's a failure in emby or in the dvblink plugin. i'll try to describe the problem (sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language):

i configured the dvblink tvserver to start recording timers 5 mins earlier and stop 10 mins later. the same settings in emby server.

if i setup a timer in the dvblink webinterface all is good. recording starts 5 mins earlier and stops 10 mins later.

if i setup a timer in the emby webinterface or any emby app, then recording starts at the time provided by epg and stops exactly at the time provided by epg, not 5 mins earlier and 10 mins later.

so all recordings today miss the end of every film and series i recorded.

i looked up all the timers, set with emby, in the dvblink webinterface and all of them do not begin 5 mins earlier and end 10 mins later. there must be something wrong with the timers emby delievers to the dvblink tvserver. it seems like emby does not tell the tvserver that i configured the two values in the emby admin dashboard.

i use emby beta version 3.1.152.0 and the emby dvblink plugin version 1.2.1.0.

it would be great to get a response and if someone could find a solution for the problem. many thanks! so far i realy love and enjoy emby and dvblink. i would be very happy if this problem could be solved. thank you all.

Edited by cybe

Hi, this is probably with the dvb link plugin. it has the ability to specify the timer defaults and maybe it's just not doing that.

i specified the timer defaults in the emby admin webinterface in the live tv settings tab. i do not find settings for this in the emby dvblink plugin settings. there are no options to specify - regarding timers.

so the author of the plugin has to add the timer configuration options in his plugin or should the plugin get them from the emby live tv settings and it is not implementet in the plugin yet?

what should / can i do now? is there a file i can edit on my end/side to solve the issue or will there be a solution from the emby team or plugin author?

thanks so far :-)

Edited by cybe

Well you've posted the issue in the right place, so hopefully t.andre or punchken will see this and look at making changes.

ok. thank you very much so far. i will wait and see if t.andre will have a look and try to get in contact with him.

pünktchen and luke - are you from germany? it would be so much easier to write in german ;-)

Edited by cybe

pünktchen

ok. thank you very much so far. i will wait and see if t.andre will have a look and try to get in contact with him.

pünktchen and luke - are you from germany? it would be so much easier to write in german ;-)

Nee Luke ist'n Ami. t.andre kommt aus der Schweiz, sollte also wahrscheinlich auch Deutsch können. Trotzdem sollten wir hier bei Englisch bleiben, damit auch Andere mitlesen können.

dann hoffe ich das t.andre mal online kommt und ich das mit ihm besprechen kann. bzw er weiterhelfen kann. das ist nämlich das fehlende sahnehäubchen der installation. dass das mit den timern aus emby und den emby apps heraus klappt, also  mit vor und nachlauf. deshalb hab ich das eigentlich alles installiert und angeschafft. im hinblick auf live-tv - unter anderem - hat's mir emby echt angetan. ich erspare mir jetzt mal ne übersetzung, aber ab jetzt werde ich mir wieder  Mühe geben.

O.k. from now on i'll try my best to continue writing in english.