Breeze Issues

browned
Go to solution Solved by leedavies,

browned

Not sure if it is just me but perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.

In the Breeze theme I cannot figure out what settings to enable or disable to get the backdrop looking like the first image in this thread - http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/2721-breeze-theme-for-mbc/

Secondly. When I select a tile, say "Recently Added", instead of getting a list of recently added items like in other themes I get taken to the particular item that was displayed on the tile when I selected it. I would have thought the default action would be to display a more comprehensive list of recently items. I can see how either action would be acceptable but I would have thought the default action would be similar to other themes.

Thanks

• Solution
leedavies

That backdrop is just a static image, not something generated by Breeze, yet.

Thete are 2 little buttons at the bottom left corner of the grid of tiles. You can use those to switch between clicking a tile working in list mode, taking you to a list of all items the tile is cycling through. Or item mode, taking you to the item currently shown on the tiles.

Some folks prefer one way, some the other. I with those buttons, everyone is happy.

Edited by leedavies
  • Like 1