Program Launcher Support Page

snazy2000

snazy2000

Im now uploading a new version of the plugin that i hope will temp fix the issue untill the underline issue is fixed :)

Edit : Release Version : 1.0.5164.36964

Edited by snazy2000
  • Like 1

AlwinHummels

Im now uploading a new version of the plugin that i hope will temp fix the issue untill the underline issue is fixed :)

Thanks it work now ;-)

• Like 1

Yep, works for me. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
BillW

Thank you for this plugin. In a few short hours I've been able to put together every streaming site we routinely use in one location. MB3 is awesome. In two short weeks I've got a fully functional HTPC. I'm looking forward to all of the added functionality and eye candy as MBT is developed. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
spriggig

I just installed Program Launcher with the intent of starting firefox to load netflix.

No matter what I try I get the error "Please enter valid program name."

The first field is named "Program Name:" so I assume that is the field the error is complaining about.

First I thought it would be the name I wanted to show up in MBT, so I tried "Netflix" in the Program Name field.

Then I thought it might be the executable name so I tried "firefox.exe".

I also filled in the path to firefox, I tried both

%ProgramFiles%/Mozilla Firefox/firefox.exe

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

I got the same error every time I tried to submit.

I found this in the log file (attached):

2014-04-06 17:51:34.4397 Error - SecurityManager: Error checking registration status of programlauncher

and this:

2014-04-06 17:51:34.4397 Debug - Program Launcher: ProgramLauncher Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: False Expiration Date: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: False

So, I paid the dollar and still the same results.

theater-63532404232.log

snazy2000

Try putting quotes around the path as it has a space. The registration is messed up in MBT from what I can tell I put support request in few months back still waiting for reply

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

elshagon

I just saw this thread and I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and install it.  I miss way too many things, someone needs to send me a PM when cool sh*t like this comes out!!

JDizzy

Yeah, same thing, Using Windows 8.1.

Enter paths for image and progam to load and got the "Please enter valid program name" error.

Tried quotes.

I'll try playing more tomorrow.

Does it have to be registered to use or?

snazy2000

I will look at the plugin later tonight to see if can find any reason why but it's worked for everyone without change for long time now so not sure what's going on could you both screen shot the page with the text in what errors please. Thanks

snazy2000

Also make sure the path is correct as that has been an issue as well

JDizzy

Also make sure the path is correct as that has been an issue as well

Got it working...

Turns out I was using the copy path function and pasting it's contents to the app.

When I used copy path as text and then pasted it, it worked.

Thanks

• Like 1

snazy2000

Ive just pushed an update. I made a silly mistake with what text was checking. Not sure if it will fix the issue

MBT version needed : 3.0.5205.37079

New Plugin version : 1.0.5211.29721

BillW

I just updated MBT to version 3.0.5205.37079 the plugin to version 1.0.5211.29721 and the server to 3.0.5211.28871. I'm getting a message the plugin has no programs found, license expired. I re-installed my supporter key and uninstalled/reinstalled the plugin. Nothing changed. Anything else I can do? 

Edited by BillW

BillW

Pmac, this weekend when I get some time I am going to try to uninstall both the server and MBT and try a clean install. Hopefully that will solve the issue.

snazy2000

What's the issue ? Sorry can't see any issue posted

BillW

The program launcher says my license is expired. When I go into the server and look at the launcher I see the program was registered. Sorry for the sketchy description. I'm at work. I can give you more details tonight when I get home. This happened when I updated MBT version to 3.0.5205.37079 the plugin version to 1.0.5211.29721 and the server to 3.0.5211.28871.

I probably should not have done all of them at once because I don't know which one caused the issue.

snazy2000

There's issues with the MBT registration stuff I will look in to later

• 4 weeks later...
Nikolaech

Hi.

How to register a plugin?

plugin installed MBT.

paid.

key there is.

MBS 3.0.52.38.39498

MBT 3.0.5214.16310

Plugin 1.0.5213.35661

thanks

Russian

Здравствуйте.

Как зарегистрировать плагин?  Установлен в MBT. Работает нормально, но в списке установленных  плагинов сервера отсутствует. Не могу разобраться с регистрацией. Плагин оплачен, ключ имеется.

Благодарю за помощь.

• 7 months later...