Kodi 17

rjay

xnappo

Okay, uncle.

I looked at this for about an hour.  I can definitely recreate the problem

I added another folder using the Kodi scraper and tried to make the DB entries match - but nothing I do gets the songs added by Emby to show up.

@@marcelveldt @@Angelblue05 - the only thing I see suspicious is the (auto generated?) table called 'songartistview' is populated for the Kodi scraper but not with the info we insert.  However that table is not editable, and I notice it was empty in older versions...

[EDIT] Nevermind - of course I found it right after posting.  Need to add 'Role' to 'song_artist' table.

[EDIT2] And we need to create an entry in the 'role' table with 'idRole'='1' and 'strRole'='Composer' - how do we do that just once efficiently?

Edited by xnappo

xnappo

I checked in a fix for this - but am unsure of the penalty for multiple 'Role' table writes.

@@Habitual_Sinner thanks for the heads-up.  Polite descriptions of alpha/beta version problems like this are welcome.  Demands for official support are not :)

xnappo

Edited by xnappo
  • Like 1

Habitual_Sinner

No problem, I was going to look into it myself to try and help out but I haven't had time yet. My Music library is very important to me and that's why I spun up a vm to test the alpha versions before I think about upgrading.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk