Complete Movie list not loading

MonoCheli
Go to solution Solved by MonoCheli,

MonoCheli

Fellow Emby friends,

I have been having a problem since the latest official update 3.0.5986. When going to the Movies tab and then selecting the All Movies tab again to see all of the movies it will not load and times out. I have ~1000 movies in the folder. It does not work on any of my clients when I go to the All Movies tab but will show suggestions, collections, Genres and Studios just fine. I have tried locally on the server in the web client, on multiple windows 10 pc on the local network, on my shield tv through the emby app, and on android phones and tablets with the emby app and none of them show anything under the All Movies tab or the Alphabetical list on the Android TV app. On the android devices I get a Volley Timeout error message. After trying all of the clients I also tried splitting up my movie folder in to two smaller folders to remove the timeout errors and it will now show them locally on the server only but not on any of the clients on the local network. My smaller Kids Movies folder shows up fine but only has ~200 movies in it. I tried switching to the beta 3.1.6034.22791 but it did not fix it. I am running the server on Windows 8 with all files stored locally on the server. It worked fine prior to the 3.0 update.

Thanks for the help!

Steve

server-63604685126.txt

Rasputin

This was an issue I was having with all the development builds...Same symptoms on server/clients, except I was also not able to view by letter for movies under the Android TV client (hang and volley). All other categories would view just fine, only movies were affected. My solution was to rollback to the official release build and everything worked fine again (including under 5986). I am curious to see if there is a reason or solution for this as well, as I would like to go back to the dev branch of builds.

Edited by Rasputin

• Solution
MonoCheli

I just updated to 3.1.6043.41411 and it is fixed and loading better. 

Thanks!