Wordpress Plugin for Member pre-registration

bepidex

bepidex

Hi to all

Today i've found this fabulous media server application, that maybe i'll sobsitute to plex..

But, i've a question:

I work with wordpress, but ain't have programming skills, and i want to ask if there's a plugin that connect emby server and a wordpress site, for a "registration" user which will be notified to the server and accepted by server owner

I see that emby have apis.. So, this my request, is it feasable?

sorry for my english..

bepi.

chef

Perhaps you could set something else up separate from emby, where you gather registration information from possible candidates and then you could create the accounts yourself in emby.

You would have to have a substantial server set up to allow just anyone to connect though.

You could potentially setup an account situation where you would gather user info and return a link to them via email with connection credentials to your server (Emby Connect).

bfir3

I have a registration page on my server that just submits the data from the form - desired username and their email - and writes it to a file. I get notified any time the file changes, and I can create accounts for the registrations that I approve based on the usernames. I then send an e-mail to them with relevant server details and explain that their user account is created with a default blank password and ask them to change it after they login the first time. Looks like this:

66hXyvG.png

Edited by bfir3
  • Like 2

chef

I have a registration page on my server that just submits the data from the form - desired username and their email - and writes it to a file. I get notified any time the file changes, and I can create accounts for the registrations that I approve based on the usernames. I then send an e-mail to them with relevant server details and explain that their user account is created with a default blank password and ask them to change it after they login the first time. Looks like this:

66hXyvG.png

Nice!

• 8 months later...
Untoten

66hXyvG.png

Be so kind as to share this code? :)

• 3 years later...
PaulZussma

I'm a beginner too, just like you. Well, I have a friend who has been working on WordPress for over a year. I asked where he learned it. He said he just decided to google and came across https://stylemixthemes.com/wordpress-lms-plugin/. And just a few months later, he was already making cool sites with cool functionality. Well, by the way, I also recently decided to make my own website, I did it, but not as cool as my friend's, but I still try and I really like this thing.

Edited by PaulZussma
mistake