Emby and Sonarr Errors/Issues

Quizabuck
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Quizabuck

So I followed ebr's suggestion and the invalid files are not being created anymore.  :D

I'm going to enjoy this minor victory tonight and wait till tomorrow to turn Sonarr back on.

Once again thanks for all the help! 

MrFlibbles

wow, missed this thread. Seems I am also being hit with something similar. Could someone confirm if my thread is the same issue? http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/36113-tv-show-nfos-being-created-in-season-folders/

I too got elements of Bacherlor UK and Season 4 folders have issues (as well as a couple of others). tvshows.nfo also being created in season folders is another symptom. I too use Sonarr but have never enabled metadata creation from Sonarr. Emby has been doing it for years now. I switched to nfos almost a year ago but only recently had these issues appear.

• 9 months later...
noellejoy

I have a suggestion for attempting to deal with this.  It may appear a bit drastic but it should not cause you to lose anything (except a little time).

It is:

• Stop the server and delete from your server install directory "data" folder: library.db and refreshinfo.db
  • Then delete all xml and nfo files from the series that are having this problem 
  • Then re-start the server and let the library scan run

I'm actually having the same problem but with a Mac computer hosting the server, and I can't seem to find the 'data' folders to proceed with the directions. (I'm sure that's because of the OS differences) Would appreciate the help to resolve this problem with Mac! 

I'm actually having the same problem but with a Mac computer hosting the server, and I can't seem to find the 'data' folders to proceed with the directions. (I'm sure that's because of the OS differences) Would appreciate the help to resolve this problem with Mac! 

Hi @@noellejoy, the front page of the emby server dashboard will show a few paths that can help you locate the data folder. Expand the Paths section. The data folder path will be the same as the cache folder path, except named data instead of cache. Let us know if this helps. Thanks.

noellejoy

Hi @@noellejoy, the front page of the emby server dashboard will show a few paths that can help you locate the data folder. Expand the Paths section. The data folder path will be the same as the cache folder path, except named data instead of cache. Let us know if this helps. Thanks.

I found the folder and removed the necessary files, and ran a library scan and now it works! No more 'digimon adventures' taking the place of correct episode titles. Thanks!