Grouping of TV-Show Episodes no longer work

Schreini

Schreini
Grouping of Episodes with different resolutions worked for me until I upgraded from 3.0.5913.0 to 3.0.5972.0. I grouped them manually in the webapp.

* Already grouped episodes no longer appear grouped and I see them twice in Emby

* Grouping them again or two previously ungroupd episodes does not work still see them twice

Is there a new Way of grouping, am I doing something wrong, or ist it broken?

In addition to manually grouping episodes is there (now) a working naming convention to group episodes?

Thanks,

Thomas

Hi, welcome. The data storage of these changed, apologies. So it does mean that manually grouped episodes need to be regrouped. There's not going to be a naming convention for this because I think what we're going to ultimately do is just automatically group using season/episode numbers.

• 2 years later...
Karbowiak

Hi, welcome. The data storage of these changed, apologies. So it does mean that manually grouped episodes need to be regrouped. There's not going to be a naming convention for this because I think what we're going to ultimately do is just automatically group using season/episode numbers.

Hey @@Luke, i googled about this issue for a while, and the best post i've come across is this one.

Here's how my library is setup:

TV library, pointing to two folders /mnt/storage/TV and /mnt/rclone/TV

There are a few series that overlap in either one, but instead of it automatically merging episodes of a series, it shows the two episodes from the series, side by side.

End result is this: https://files.karbowiak.dk/e9c16972-ed3e-4db4-acab-bd91b303c730-71d9bb44-34ec-44a5-b53f-f45586901044.png

Series and Season are merged fine, but episodes aren't.

This also happens to movies for what it's worth - https://files.karbowiak.dk/b1809258-907a-49ed-a66d-8cd819a837ff-bece7a24-2956-47a6-b1b0-7b04fe620fa8.png

Yes i know this is a necro, but figured it was easier to reestablish this one, than make a new thread :)

Edited by Karbowiak