One or more errors occurred - Need advice

keem85

keem85

Hi guys!

Every time I start my computer/server, I get this error message. Can anyone tell me what it is, and how to maybe solve it? Log follows.

One or more errors occurred.
System.AggregateException
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.MainStartup.RunApplication(ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager, Boolean runService, StartupOptions options)
   at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.MainStartup.Main()
InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
   at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointListener.CreateSocket()
   at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointManager.GetEPListener(ILogger logger, String host, Int32 port, HttpListener listener, Boolean secure)
   at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointManager.AddPrefixInternal(ILogger logger, String p, HttpListener listener)
   at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointManager.AddListener(ILogger logger, HttpListener listener)
   at SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpListener.Start()
   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.Start(String listeningAtUrlBase)
   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerManager.ServerManager.ReloadHttpServer(IEnumerable`1 urlPrefixes, String certificatePath)
   at MediaBrowser.Server.Startup.Common.ApplicationHost.StartServer()
   at MediaBrowser.Server.Startup.Common.ApplicationHost.FindParts()
   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.BaseApplicationHost`1.<Init>d__4.MoveNext()

Happy2Play

Not sure but can you post a full log.

How to Post Log Files

When posting in a thread, click "More Reply Options", then click "Attach Files". Zip files are permitted but not preferred - please only zip log files if you receive a file size warning. Alternatively, you can upload your log file to Paste2 or a DropBox account and then post the link in your topic. Please avoid linking us to log files that require us to sign into a website.

keem85

Not sure but can you post a full log.

How to Post Log Files

When posting in a thread, click "More Reply Options", then click "Attach Files". Zip files are permitted but not preferred - please only zip log files if you receive a file size warning. Alternatively, you can upload your log file to Paste2 or a DropBox account and then post the link in your topic. Please avoid linking us to log files that require us to sign into a website.

Hi

Thanks. These are my 10 last log files on server

unhandled_e7254a49-5c71-4a3d-9c13-fc92535de4c0.txt

server-63600883681.txt

server-63600884295.txt

server-63600884465.txt

server-63600884868.txt

server-63600885014.txt

server-63600886426.txt

unhandled_d4b5d473-6c5f-4aac-a7bd-435a9ce32c1f.txt

remux-6695a32a-1dde-4906-a3d8-3bb3b48539a9.txt

server-63600886407.txt

Are you sure you don't have the server attempting to start up twice...?

• Like 1

Hi

Thanks. These are my 10 last log files on server

Here is the error:

Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

Every once in a while Windows will take several minutes to release the port bindings after you shutdown Emby Server. You can run into this error if you are frantically restarting Emby Server over and over, which I'm guessing you were based on your other topic. Just wait 5 minutes and it usually clears itself up and goes away. Or reboot your computer.

• Like 1

keem85

Here is the error:

Every once in a while Windows will take several minutes to release the port bindings after you shutdown Emby Server. You can run into this error if you are frantically restarting Emby Server over and over, which I'm guessing you were based on your other topic. Just wait 5 minutes and it usually clears itself up and goes away. Or reboot your computer.

Thanks everyone. This happens when I start up the server.. If I click it away and start emby again, it works. But I need it to work the first time, since once in a while I use wake on lan to access my movies from elsewhere.

Maybe if it was possible to delay the start or something like that? Not sure how to solve it.. Since it's not about frequently shutting down the server, it's appearing the first time I start it.

Then you have something environmental (not normal) going on that is preventing Emby Server from getting access to the port that it needs.

keem85

Then you have something environmental (not normal) going on that is preventing Emby Server from getting access to the port that it needs.

Makes sense, but the strange thing is that I can still access my Emby from outside network, by using example.net:8096. I can't remember any other application I have given the same port..