Crystal 1.9.0.3 issue

newfiend

newfiend

Hoping someone else has run into this as well and can offer advice..

I use the Crystal Theme and use the Details view. (latest version)

I noticed that some of my movies display the Movie Info in a tiny form and others are much larger..(see pictures below for reference, details below the stars are tiny)52c468aa38121_TinyDetails.png

On this movie they appear normal, this issue varies from movie to movie for me...

52c4691eb57ce_NormalDetails.png

This next section is more of a feature request that I hope Lee sees... :)

In Detail view it seems (on my TV anyway) that the information is shifted slightly too far to the right and it gets cut off and isn't easily readable. The Movie synopsis, Star ratings etc. would look a bit better if it were pushed slightly more left if possible.?? Down arrow shows the overlap, second arrow shows where (and this is only my opinion) I think it might look better and more easily readable from across the living room. Your thoughts?

52c46a9895e50_MarginAdjustment.png

Thanks,

newfiend

Edited by newfiend

• 2 weeks later...
leedavies

Hoping someone else has run into this as well and can offer advice..

I use the Crystal Theme and use the Details view. (latest version)

I noticed that some of my movies display the Movie Info in a tiny form and others are much larger..(see pictures below for reference, details below the stars are tiny)52c468aa38121_TinyDetails.png

On this movie they appear normal, this issue varies from movie to movie for me...

52c4691eb57ce_NormalDetails.png

This next section is more of a feature request that I hope Lee sees... :)

In Detail view it seems (on my TV anyway) that the information is shifted slightly too far to the right and it gets cut off and isn't easily readable. The Movie synopsis, Star ratings etc. would look a bit better if it were pushed slightly more left if possible.?? Down arrow shows the overlap, second arrow shows where (and this is only my opinion) I think it might look better and more easily readable from across the living room. Your thoughts?

52c46a9895e50_MarginAdjustment.png

Thanks,

newfiend

Good spots!

The right hand side overlapping on the info box onto the angled backdrop is fixed in 1.0.10.0 that went live a little while ago.

The shrinking media icons and star rating is now fixed on the latest dev version and will be going live in a patch release shortly, with a few other minor tweaks and fixes.

• Like 1

newfiend

Great news, like the theme even more now with all the fixes/tweaks. Looking forward to the shrinking icons getting fixed. Thanks again for all your work on this!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

• Like 1