After paying for app unlock, requesting premier account on same device

bry`

bry`

I paid to unlock the app on my galaxy s6, watched a video for a few minutes,the app crashed and would not allow me to login again. When I finally got logged back in and went to resume it was requiring a premier account.

post-131764-0-91269700-1462480199_thumb.png

Edited by bry`

Thanks. In the error scenario, did you have an internet connection at the time? The app will save the result so that you don't continue to need an internet connection, but if the validation has been lost then it will need access to the internet in order to validate. Also, please verify that the play store is functioning normally and hasn't been disabled. The validation depends on being able to communicate with app store services. Thanks.

Silvercloak

I'm having the same exact problem, sorry for the dump but I have no idea which log you want.

Silvercloak

Hi, sorry to hear this. Can you describe the issue that you're having? It appears in your logs that we have successfully validated your purchase with the app store, although that's not to say there couldn't be an issue later on down the line. thanks.

Silvercloak

I've upgraded to premier and its still crashing. Everytime I try to play something it just says "unfortunately emby has stopped" and I can send a report. Incredibly frustrating. I can't play ANYTHING on Ku android. It only worked briefly on my phone when I was out using open WiFi.

I've upgraded to premier and its still crashing. Everytime I try to play something it just says "unfortunately emby has stopped" and I can send a report. Incredibly frustrating. I can't play ANYTHING on Ku android. It only worked briefly on my phone when I was out using open WiFi.

Did you send the report?

Also please give the open beta a try and let me know if that behaves any differently:

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/24350-android-open-beta-testing/

Thanks.