"Add media collection" button doesn't work in server setup

boofnuts

boofnuts

I've just downloaded the MB3 server and run the setup wizard.

I'm following the guide found here: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/692-mb3-server-setup-and-configuration/, however when I reach the part where it says "Now you will see the screen for "Media Library" to add your collections" I click on the "add media collection" button (clicking the little plus icon and the button itself) and nothing happens. The guide clearly shows that a box should appear giving you the opportunity to name your collection eg "Movies" however I am not presented with this option. It is as if the button has no link attached or something. I have tried installing the server and adding the collection later in the tools section of the sever setup (the "default media library" section under the "dashboard" but I am faced with the same issue, button doesn't work. I have also tried uninstalling it, downloading it again and then re-installing, again the same problem.

I am running version 3.0.5105.17830 and the server setup open in Chrome 31.0.1650.63... is chrome the issue?

Please help, thanks in advance

boofnuts

I tried internet explorer, first click gave me a pop up telling me I'm the millionth visitor of something, apart from that no changes. Still won't bring up an option to add my media collection

we don't have any millionth visitor popups, so there's something going on with your system or browser there.

if you setup a teamviewer i'll take a quick look

Redshirt

@@boofnuts I deleted your post so not everyone can see it. It's best to send that info to Luke in a personal message. Just click his avatar and then "message me" in that page