Unhandled Exception:One or More Errors Occurred.

Mychale6563
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Mychale6563

Earlier this evening my Emby Server just started erroring out. I started getting the Unhandled Exception error. I've gotten this error in the past and I don't know what causes it, however, usually, I can just exit out of Emby server, then start it again and everything is fine. Today though, it just keeps popping that error message up over and over and I can't use the server. I tried performing a soft restart on my computer, I tried a hard boot, I tried uninstalling Emby and reinstalling both the latest stable version and the beta version to see if that would help, but nothing has worked. I currently am running the Beta version 3.0.5921.0 on a Windows 10 OS. I have attached the last three logs. Please let me know if you can tell what the problem is.

Thank you in advance!  ~MK

server-63594707605.txt

unhandled_2cb97597-b37e-4aec-a63f-7e65da1205c7.txt

unhandled_f5b0f6e6-8545-4bd8-b4d8-68b085184e94.txt

• Solution
Happy2Play

Do to the end of life for MBPlus plugin.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/33167-update-failed-3059110/

If MB Plus is truly dead going forward, the only solution is going to be not updating past v3.0.5882.0.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/32955-unhandled-exception-in-version-3059140-beta/

• Like 1

Mychale6563

That did the trick Happy2Play!! Thank you so much for your speedy reply!! Much appreciated. Now I have to go figure out what I'm losing with the death of MB Plus.... :-(

• 2 weeks later...
darrenh

Hi guys

My server has recently started crashing every time I try to start it.

I get the below error and it closes.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, restarted the PC, but no joy.

I have tried the stable and beta versions, same issue.

57082cbacb4b0_Capture.jpg

I have attached what I think are the logsunhandled_e662f912-ff1f-4406-be1b-8213b1e80f62.txtserver-63595793209.txt

Thanks

Darren

Edited by darrenh

• 5 months later...
Happy2Play

I get this error and it's the first time I install Emby.

The "Unhandled Exception:One or More Errors Occurred" covers lots of stuff you will need to post the server log to determine the exact issue.

How to Report a Problem

• 8 months later...
David Martin

I've just got the error on my server running stable release 3.2.19.0, Unhandled exception : One or more errors occurred, I'll attach the log below. I' tried restarting the server an its not worked, I have also tried to install Emby on my main workstation works for first setup wizard but after restart it gets the same error and wont load.

Log 07-06-2017.txt

unhandled_4ede58a0-0a50-4696-b016-f326b5b7bcb6.txt

Edited by David Martin