Unhandled Exception in Version 3.0.5914.0 Beta

lanos

Currently every time I start the server it runs for a little bit (sometimes hours other times seconds) then I get a pop up box with this error "Unhandled exception: One or more errors occurred" I click ok and them emby server closes

I am currently using version 3.0.5914.0 but it has also been crashing since 3.0.5882

here are some logs hope someone can help getting ready to go out of country on vaca and was counting on emby to keep me up to date on my shows lol

unhandled_05db7511-7ffc-421c-81fa-0a51f9fccc36.txt

server-63594238386.txt

GoodGuy98

I installed Version 3.0.5914.0 Beta and it issues an error message for an Unhandled Exception. The same problem occurred when I attempted to install Version 3.0.5913.0 Beta. Prior to those two versions, it seemed to install without issue.

The server install log, server log, an unhandled txt file and a screen capture of the error message are attached.

server-63594237367.txt

server-install.log

post-6907-0-17650200-1458656739_thumb.jpg

unhandled_5c016267-6f20-457a-b7ac-1b3386b4b786.txt

MrWebsmith

its related to the server side mbplus plugin i believe. FOR NOW, if you manually remove that dll from your plugins folder, the server will start and perform correctly again (albeit without mb plus)

i like you remain hopeful that enough users are in this same spot, so that the devs can keep mb plus functional for those of us that still really enjoy it... but its looking grim...

@@ebr

You will need to remove the old MBPlus plugin.  I apologize but it will not be compatible with future server versions.  Most of the app interfaces these days provide most of the same functionality it did.

seanbuff

this has also just started happening for me in the last few days, luckily i was able to somehow work out that MB Plus may be causing an issue and after I removed the .dll the server started again.

@@ebr am I reading that correctly? MB Plus is DEAD??? Please tell me it isn't true... I know you say most other interfaces provide this same functionality but my household are avid WMC users and don't use Android TV or Emby Theater here. MB Plus has been our daily driver for years now and I'd hate to be without it...

• Like 1

Happy2Play

If MB Plus is truly dead going forward, the only solution is going to be not updating past v3.0.5882.0.

Happy2Play

How do you revert back to V3.0.5882.0 to keep MBplus?

Not sure if there are/where any database updates that would prevent it, but just reinstall the stable build from website.