Cant connect to emby form any device

livtyler

Im using emby on my Qnap Nas, its been working pretty great for a while, however as of today I have not been able to connect when using my web browser I get this message:

This site can’t be reached

192.168.0.250 refused to connect.
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I cant connect to on my phone either, either on the same network or when I use my phones data.

Heres some info that may help, every day before using emby I have to either stop the emby server or restart my whole nas as I got the same error, im not 100% sure but perhaps something goes wrong when my NAS does it Disc scan health check but I cant be sure.

As of today im now 100% unable to access the server, I did make 1 change between it working and now, in emby I set it to restart the server after system restart I had hoped this might fix my previous issue perhaps this has made things worse. How can I revert? Is there anything I can do apart from reinstall???

edit: I stopped Mono and emby, then started my NAS, I then restarted mono and emby again after it had restarted, I was able to get to the login page and try to login, which it would not let me after refreshing the same url it took me back to the connection refused again.

Thanks in advance for the help.

edit: I have already restarted the NAS itself, I also have stopped the emby server service and then started it again.
Edited by livtyler