M Go ??

Sammy

Sammy

I did a general search of the forum for M Go and got limited results. What's the possibility of including it as a plug in to Emby for adding in an on-demand rental video library? It's nice having a collection of movies on demand on my server but sometimes you just want to pick something and play it right then and it isn't in the library.

I don't see anything on their site about developer contacts for integration, and really, why would they because then it's harder for them to control the promotional material that is displayed to you.

Sammy

I don't see anything on their site about developer contacts for integration, and really, why would they because then it's harder for them to control the promotional material that is displayed to you.

I just dropped a note requesting / asking if integration is possible to their Customer Support. I doubt anything will come of it but thought I'd give it a go and see what they say. May be something @@snazy2000 could be interested in. I'm not a coder or script writer by any means or I'd see if I could follow suit on developing a plug in if they have a positive answer.

i can pretty much guarantee you're not going to hear back. They ultimately have to answer to the content owners. I highly doubt their contracts allow making the content available via api.

Sammy

You're probably right. Vudo is probably better anyhow and is included in PlayOn so in @@snazy2000 's plug in anyhow.

On a related topic, VUDO has 3D content and also UltraViolet. Are either of these supported in Emby through any player, internal or external, Namely EMC or ET?