Huge library updates

Magic-SG1

Magic-SG1

Hi guys I'm running Emby server in a container under unRaid and the latest version of the plugin in Kodi on two windows 10 boxes( HTPC & a NUC). Love it so far, have had a few issues but I've gotten them resolved fairly quickly thanks to support on the forum which has lead me to become a Emby Premiere contributor. Hoping someone can help me.

When I fire up Kodi on either of my windows boxes the library update is huge. Like 5/6 thousand items that has to update(my media library is about 8TB all named correctly.) which means if I'm watching a movie in the lounge and decide to move to the bedroom I have to wait until this library update completes. Takes about 3 or 4 minutes while not lengthy, tends to grate. It's connected by wireless AC to my Asus AC router. I have the library queue plugin installed and the tick box checked under Kodi which I thought only delta updates were applied, like actual updates to the library but unfortunately it seems to undate everything. I do have all the bells and whistles turned on metadata wise i.e chapters etc but have them running on a schedule every 8 hours and I don't add much to the library in between updates so it shouldn't have much to update. Can anyone shed any light on this? Cheers!

xnappo

Please see the 'how to report a problem' thread.  It definitely shouldn't do that.  Do you have the SyncQueue plugin installed on the server?  That might be part of the problem, but sounds like there is something else going on too.

Magic-SG1

A reinstall of the plugin fixed my issues. Have read the how to report a problem thread. Will adhere to in future. Thanks.

• Like 1