"All languages" not fetching TheMovieDB's images in other languages

Knudow

Knudow

I wasn't getting posters for a lot of japanese movies and when I tried to find the problem I found out that Emby doesn't get images in other languages, even by checking the "All Languages" box when manually editing images.

Example:

Movie: "The boy and the beast", metadata language set to English.

In Emby I only get the English TheMovieDB poster, even by checking "All Languages"

wcGR4Ke.png

But when you check the TheMovieDB page (https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/315465-the-boy-and-the-beast-bakemono-no-ko/posters) you can see several posters in French, Japanese and Korean.

I tried manually changing the metadata language for the movie and then I does get the images in the language you chose and the english images, but still no other languages if you check the box:

Japanese:

Qyzt9in.png

French:

Vp3GHKs.png

I'm using the newest Emby version on a fresh install (I completely uninstalled it yesterday to see if a reinstall fixed this problem, but it doesn't)

Edited by Knudow
  • Like 1

anderbytes

I wasn't getting posters for a lot of japanese movies and when I tried to find the problem I found out that Emby doesn't get images in other languages, even by checking the "All Languages" box when manually editing images.

Example:

Movie: "The boy and the beast", metadata language set to English.

In Emby I only get the English TheMovieDB poster, even by checking "All Languages"

wcGR4Ke.png

But when you check the TheMovieDB page (https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/315465-the-boy-and-the-beast-bakemono-no-ko/posters) you can see several posters in French, Japanese and Korean.

I tried manually changing the metadata language for the movie and then I does get the images in the language you chose and the english images, but still no other languages if you check the box:

Japanese:

Qyzt9in.png

French:

Vp3GHKs.png

I'm using the newest Emby version on a fresh install (I completely uninstalled it yesterday to see if a reinstall fixed this problem, but it doesn't)

+1 . That is a problem that has to be checked out by the devs.