Movies - All - Grouped by alphabet

rjdk2010
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

rjdk2010

Hi all 

So this morning I have upgraded from windows 7 using media centre and I now have Windows 10. I purchased the Emby app from the store. Now when I look at my movies they are grouped by the alphabet. All I want to do is see all of my movies in that folder like I used to in media centre.

How do I change this?

Cheers 

Ryan

post-117536-0-20732400-1456534857_thumb.jpg

Happy2Play

Don't all the apps list all movies alphabetically, just not as distinctively as Win 10 app.  And how were they displayed in Emby for WMC?

Koleckai Silvestri

Don't all the apps list all movies alphabetically, just not as distinctively as Win 10 app.  And how were they displayed in Emby for WMC?

The Windows 10 App shows Alphabet Groups with a few previews. It doesn't have an alphabetical list of all movies that you can easily scroll through.

Happy2Play

All my movies are displayed (not a preview).  On a tablet it is hard to see and find but there is a scroll bar across the bottom.  Haven't found the jump list button on tablet but is suppose to be in the bottom left corner.

On desktop they are more visible.

56d117e38fee4_10app.jpg

I see know the OP has "more" buttons, where mine lists all.

Edited by Happy2Play

• Solution
Happy2Play

Okay I found the setting to display without the "More" option.  Getting to the Setting menu can be a pain.

You need to enable "Show more data in grid view".

56d11b20a9ed3_grid.jpg

• Like 2

Koleckai Silvestri

Hmm... If I go back to the App, I'll try that. It wasn't worth the $5 for me. The grid view was a major problem since I am a browser and just pick a movie when it catches my eye. That prevented browsing behavior. Using the new Theater in addition to the Web and Roku clients now.

rjdk2010

Okay I found the setting to display without the "More" option.  Getting to the Setting menu can be a pain.

You need to enable "Show more data in grid view".

56d11b20a9ed3_grid.jpg

Mate your a legend!!! Thanks everyone for your help!!!