Picture Library

dcrdev

dcrdev

I've recently done a fresh set up with Kodi 16 and the latest version of the add-on, one thing I've noticed is that I can no longer browse pictures when going to Emby in the Picture add-on menu.

Has support for photo libraries been removed?

Also on a side note when browsing to videos you get duplicate entries for Movies.

Good day,

I confirm this as well same day I used kody for emby, but I thought it my issue as a newbie :)

My best

Angelblue05

Try this build here: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/29975-pictures-library/?p=305656

Let me know if it works for you @@dcrdev. @@Abobader, you don't need to refresh your playlists and video nodes since you already went thru that change with a previous build I made you test. Just install and let me know if the emby entry shows up under picture add-ons > emby. Thanks.

Good day,

I have to return to the last zip file before that, the latest update did not work for photo, as well lose all the fixed you did for my library and arabic naming.

Here the log file when I update to the latest zip file (which I removed btw):

kodi.old.log

My best

Angelblue05

Good day,

Not to rush anything, but did you find what case the problem?

My best

Sorry about the wait, I'll be looking into tonight. I work non stop on this project, I just needed to recuperate for a few days. :)

I'll let you know once I have another build. What is weird is it failed due to this: 

17:13:19 T:12144  NOTICE: EMBY DownloadUtils -> logMsg : Unknown error connecting to: http://192.168.8.100:8096/emby/Users/8bdd1273491d43178fb412f0257535f4/Views?format=json
17:13:19 T:12144  NOTICE: EMBY DownloadUtils -> logMsg : HTTPConnectionPool(host='192.168.8.100', port=8096): Read timed out. (read timeout=30)

When we tried to pull your emby views, but the connection timed out waiting for the server response.

• Like 2

Good day,

No problem here buddy, take your time, you doing great, well done.

I will test again today and as well give feed back.

My best

Angelblue05

It's in the beta repository. However please test this build instead (it's going to become 2.2.6 if all goes well): 

Edited by Angelblue05

Good day,

Sorry to say it not working here, nothing under the pictures folder, here the log if need it:

kodi.log

My best

Angelblue05

I've tested it and it was there. Are you sure you are looking under the right place? Photo add-ons > Emby > It should be there... Let me know :)

Good day,

The name of the library is there, but it empty one:

56d79c3008153_20160303_50446.jpg

56d79c4e4c9d7_20160303_50553.jpg

My best

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Yes buddy.

Awesome, so then, let's put it to the test. Go to install from zip > the kodi.emby.media source > Public testing > Grab the build 2.2.7. Let me know if it makes your pictures appear. Thanks :)

Awesome, so then, let's put it to the test. Go to install from zip > the kodi.emby.media source > Public testing > Grab the build 2.2.7. Let me know if it makes your pictures appear. Thanks :)

Good day,

As soon I did that, kodi crashed:

56d7a690b67e0_20160303_54930.jpg

Here the log if need it:

kodi.log

My best

Angelblue05

@@Abobader

You have a major background update going on. Don't forget to disable the add-on debug (this is not necessary unless requested). Let the update complete (you can enable the sync progress dialog in the add-on settings > sync option), then try to update to the custom build 2.2.7 again.

Edited by Angelblue05

@@Abobader

You have a major background update going on. Don't forget to disable the add-on debug (this is not necessary unless requested). Let the update complete (you can enable the sync progress dialog in the add-on settings > sync option), then try to update to the custom build 2.2.7 again.

Good day,

Yes buddy:

56d83b59526be_20160303_154203.jpg

I waited till it done, then gone to the pictures library, same issue and this time with error:

56d83a7466bfb_20160303_161931.jpg

Here the log if need it:

kodi.log

My photo library at the network share as:

\\dvd2\photof$

My best

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@Abobader

Grab the latest 2.2.7 in public testing again. I think I got this right, now. :) I've tested with the exact naming of your photo library just to make sure.

• Like 1