Img and Subs going to the folder for TV but not Movie

NullMind

NullMind

When Emby downloads the images (Backgrounds, etc) and subtitles for TV shows, it seems it's putting it on the TV show folder, but when it downloads it for Movies, I don't know where it's putting it, it's not in the movie folder

Is this normal or do I have a wrong setting somewhere ?

I did ran Plex for a while, so unless it was Plex who put the images/subs in the tv shows and i'm mistaken and they all go elsewhere ?

Null

Hi there, can you give an example? do you already have images in the folders? if so then emby will just use those.

NullMind

Hi there, can you give an example? do you already have images in the folders? if so then emby will just use those.

Ok, so I might have found the problem, but will test further

See, I simply moved my "Movies" folder from iTunes to a new location and pointed Emby at it, the folder was set to "read-only" by iTunes, I have set it to read-write, and one of the movies I edited seems the fan art was put there, I will test further

But if Emby was unable to write into those folders, where has it been putting the fan art and other items ?

NullMind

Good work. If the local save fails then it goes into the server's internal metadata folder.

Gotcha, is there a way to force all the existing ones to refresh and save the files to the video directory ?, I just tested and indeed that was the problem