3.0.5860 Beta

davidbgeek

mgworek

During the upgrade process, should we see the date/time chance on the db file? Mine still says 2:30am.   I see you pushed a update with better reporting but I am not sure it is a good thing to kill the current process and upgrade emby.

theniteow1

Guys, is this being looked into?  My Emby Server is just a paperweight at this point.  Cleaning Database never went past 0.0%, and Stopping the Database Cleanup does the same thing...  Just sits there, I've rebooted, etc.

56b26cc47b9a3_Clean_Database_Stopping.pn

Guys, is this being looked into?  My Emby Server is just a paperweight at this point.  Cleaning Database never went past 0.0%, and Stopping the Database Cleanup does the same thing...  Just sits there, I've rebooted, etc.

56b26cc47b9a3_Clean_Database_Stopping.pn

Try installing 3.0.5862 that was posted to the website. Thank you for beta testing.

• Like 1

mgworek

has the update been pushed to the repos? I see my docker finally updated to 3.0.5861 so I assume 3.0.5862 will be there soon?

mgworek

Not sure if I am on 3.0.5862 3.0.5863 or 3.0.5864 but it upgraded and now stuck at "Please wait while your Emby Server database is upgraded. 0.00% complete."   i saw that you updated to 64 so I assume I am still on 63. Will try to upgrade again in a bit. 

Edited by mgworek

mgworek

Yea, I have been following that one. I was going to post there but wasn't sure if I should in case other linux people needed to see updates.

mgworek

Is there a way to check which version I am running while its doing the upgrade? Since Docker automatically pulls the update, without the gui, not sure how to tell

mgworek

Back up and running. Wow its fast now. Thanks for all the hard work, hopefully everyone else that posted here and back up!

mgworek

It took awhile for my docker to update to 3.0.5864 but as soon as it did, it fixed it. Not sure how yours is installed but make sure you are on that version.

Double check your user settings by clicking your user icon in the top right

I have, I tried unticking the option restarting the server then reticking the option an restarting the server still the same.

I see there is another update I will see how it is going after that

theniteow1

@@Luke I can confirm the latest update 3.0.5864.0 fixed the issue.  Thanks for the quick turn around guys.  This has restored order in the household.. lol

I have, I tried unticking the option restarting the server then reticking the option an restarting the server still the same.

I see there is another update I will see how it is going after that

Still the same problem with 3.0.5864.0 installed

Still the same problem with 3.0.5864.0 installed

can you show a screenshot of your issue? i'm a little unclear. thanks.

can you show a screenshot of your issue? i'm a little unclear. thanks.

just realised I'm in the linux thread when the problem is in windows 7, I will post screen shots in the windows thread..:/

thefirstofthe300

Holy crap, Luke.  The server went from being a BMW to being a Lambourghini.  The speed difference even without everything being optimized is fricking incredible.

And as you can probably tell, the database migration went off for me without a hitch.

Edited by thefirstofthe300
  • Like 1