New ideas and ease of use ..

c.adr75

First I apologize for spelling errors, since I'm using the google translator.

Hello I am new member of the forum, I would say that I think the Emby one of the best media servers and am considering getting the premiere lifetime.
But I would like to give some suggestions because I realized some shortcomings in the creation of users and control them.

* Being able to create user groups.
* Being able to create user profiles and copy their rights for new users to be created.

* You can take control of how many logins while this password can do, for the option of selecting the equipment that this password can use is helpful but when you have many registered users and just want to make two accesses to the same device independent time he use would be easier to administer.
* Only the Administrator has rights to some special rights, especially transcoding for I perceived that when being administrator and configuring the user to use certain maximum image quality, really the server accepts the option but of the User the possibility to modify for more quality again. Causing problems. Ex. So it would be interesting to set the administrator for the so users can use up to a maximum of 720p it can not cross.

There is the possibility of you think of making these changes?

I would like to contribute more ideas to Emby improvements if they accept.

Edited by c.adr75

I am acquainting me about Emby app, and have unrestricted access, I would have to get the premiere, I'm actually thinking about buying. But to release the restrictions I should only access once the local network. But what if the person is far away and does not have access to locally, is there any other way to release? Considering I have the premiere.