Android Marshmallow - Can't select external SD

jon_

woozle

2.9.32 is rolling out and supports offline browsing and playback. The feature is still very new so please make sure to leave your feedback and we will continue to improve it. Thanks !

I'd forgotten all about this, thanks!

(mostly because I've not been using Emby on mobile much for the last few months).

Are you aware of the Yatse support for Emby, btw, @@Luke? It's pretty neat - the one thing I don't like is that it assigns unique file names rather than using the originals, which is fine if you ONLY use Yatse. I'm glad Emby sticks to downloading the files with the original file names. (Plus Emby allows you to choose ANYWHERE to store the files, whereas Yatse just uses its own folder, either on internal memory or external SD)

@@Luke, I'm actually already on 2.9.37 through the beta stream and I don't get any images for downloaded media, even when I'm online. I assume that isn't expected?

In fact, worse still, when offline, the downloads list doesn't even list the titles in the list (well, it DOES list it for the bottom one in the list, but not the others). The title is there when I click on it, along with the other metadata.

Thanks

@@woozle, images are supported, but only for new downloads going forward. it will not fill in images for previously downloaded titles. thanks !

woozle

@@woozle, images are supported, but only for new downloads going forward. it will not fill in images for previously downloaded titles. thanks !

So remove the download and download again, @@Luke?

Thanks