Bug: When resuming a movie, the elapsed time and scroll bar underneath, it doesn’t continue from resume position

vdatanet

Hi @@anderbytes

I understand your concern. At the start of a new beta cycle I always release builds where some features are ready for testing and others are still quite broken.

However, right now we are close to a stable 2.1.0 release. The 2.2.0 beta series will contain some significant new features like Live TV that will no doubt reduce stability for a while.

I plan to make a 2.1.0 release based on what we have now plus a couple more tiny bug fixes. So my advice would be to install the beta today and switch to the stable release when it comes.

The Samsung does not auto-update software installed the way we load it. Only what you install via the app store. So it will not automatically pick up a less stable beta later.

I'm afraid I don't give out ETA promises since I only do this in my spare time, which is difficult to predict.

• Like 2

anderbytes

Hi @@anderbytes

I understand your concern. At the start of a new beta cycle I always release builds where some features are ready for testing and others are still quite broken.

However, right now we are close to a stable 2.1.0 release. The 2.2.0 beta series will contain some significant new features like Live TV that will no doubt reduce stability for a while.

I plan to make a 2.1.0 release based on what we have now plus a couple more tiny bug fixes. So my advice would be to install the beta today and switch to the stable release when it comes.

The Samsung does not auto-update software installed the way we load it. Only what you install via the app store. So it will not automatically pick up a less stable beta later.

I'm afraid I don't give out ETA promises since I only do this in my spare time, which is difficult to predict.

Thanks for the quick answer.

I guess I can wait the release, it's less risky  :-)

About the ETA, forget it, It was a long shot anyway  hehe

So If it doesn't update automatically... I guess I'll have to keep looking at this forum from time to time, then.