Trailers plug-in no streaming

candybar213

candybar213

I have downloaded the trailers plug in because I was thinking I would like to have the trailers for my movies (400). So I have set it to dl local trailers at 2 AM. I am on satalite internet and have a data cap that allows me to dl all i want between 12 and 5 AM but if someone were to watch a trailer that is not in my local collection it would use my data and I don't really want the upcomming trailers at all anyway just local ones. So is there any way that I can get the trailers to dl without allowing streaming maybe i don't even need the plug-in I don't know I am using media center master to collect some meta data however I am thinking of switching all of that over too because there is alot of stuff not showing up because of missing meta. thanks for any help on local trailers only.

• Like 1

candybar213

I have set it for the max age of trailers to be 1 day but it still is showing trailers not sure why it did dl trailers lastnight for my local so that is working fine for me. If it would be easer than making two plug-ins just a switch to turn off streaming and then ad a schedular to dl upcomming trailer to a folder of my choice. might make everybody happy. thanks guys your all doing an awesome job of putting up with eveybodys request and problems, esp. for a program to cost as little as this does.

Since the main purpose and description of the plug-in is to view current trailers, it would be pretty odd to have a switch to turn that off.

The downloading of local trailers was added in after the fact because it kindof fit with the existing purpose of current trailers.  But, if you want them as separate features, I think separate plug-ins is probably the way to go.

But, those decisions can be made by whomever actually can pick this up and run with it.

Actually, sounds a lot like what needs to be done is to split it into two plug-ins.  One for current trailers and one for downloading local ones.  This way people could have only the one they want (requested above).

Then there is also the issue of downloading the current trailers for off-line playback.

• Like 1

radeon

I can probably take this on, but it wont be until the new year. My alternate life away from MB is taking up far to much time at the minute.

candybar213

remember, metropolis does not care about clark kent's life, only superman. I'm just saying. sounds great radeon not sure if any of you guys know or not but when I am using MBT there is a spot that says trailers across the top when I go there it show the upcomming trailers from the plug-in but like I said I have limited internet and would hate for my kids to start watcing those trailers can I make only my collection trailers show up there? thanks