FR-ET Next and Prev Arrows in TV Series

Lee

If you go to next up in your TV series' when that episode has finished playing you go back to that episodes page. Emby MC has < and > keys to go to the next episode. It's a lot more user friendly than navigating out, at which point you have to nav out of tv for the server to update next up....

post-299-0-94462200-1453328324_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Anyone else want this? If so - please "Like" the first post.

Yep. But/and kinda wish the statuses on the home screens (next up, watch progress etc) would auto-update itself anyway, when one returns to it.

I.e. without having to navigate out of tv and and back (or out of movies and back, etc - this goes for other home screens than tv). 

• Like 6

AdrianW

Yep. But/and kinda wish the statuses on the home screens (next up, watch progress etc) would auto-update itself anyway, when one returns to it.

I.e. without having to navigate out of tv and and back (or out of movies and back, etc - this goes for other home screens than tv). 

Yes - the next up / in progress screens should all auto-update - I assume Luke has that on his to-do list. But, the next / prev buttons on the episode detail screen would still be very useful - e.g. to checkout the synopsis for the previous episode, and obviously quickly navigating to the next episode.

• Like 1

Yes - the next up / in progress screens should all auto-update - I assume Luke has that on his to-do list. But, the next / prev buttons on the episode detail screen would still be very useful - e.g. to checkout the synopsis for the previous episode, and obviously quickly navigating to the next episode.

I agree.

AdrianW

I agree.

Please "Like" the first post - this helps the devs determine what features the users are more interested in.

Please "Like" the first post - this helps the devs determine what features the users are more interested in.

I was the first or second to do so. ;)

• 2 months later...

@@Luke not sure if you ever saw this, i've still come across one or two useage scenarios where i'd like the next/prev episodes arrows in as mentioned in the first post... any thoughts??