All of my CoverArt Treatments Suddenly Disappeared

Jobber8742
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Jobber8742

I logged onto Emby today and all of my CoverArt treatments were gone from Emby for Media Center. I checked the web browser and the same thing. I went into the cover art app and where the treatments should be I get an X for the preview like the treatments are not there. This was working fine yesterday. Not sure what happened. See log and picture below:

5695d4b9b8bd5_coverart.jpg

server-63588206300.txt

fusrodah26

did the update process ask you to install anything?

I'm having the same issue. I did get a prompt to install something that I didn't recognize, and I chose not to install it for now. 

fusrodah26

Ok, I went through with the install, and still having issues with CoverArt. It's not showing any preview images and has nothing saved under my profile, defaulting to "metro case" for everything. 

Happy2Play

After updating you will see an admin prompt to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 runtime, if you do not already have it installed.

Have you verified this?

What server version?  I assume beta.

Edited by Happy2Play

XiaNYdE

Same here, after todays beta update all my CoverArt treatments no longer work and it's carrying across to Kodi as well though only on some images in Kodi, which i am guessing is due to the cache.

EDIT: OK, disregard that, i just logged into the server and did that install and restarted emby, all is good now.

Edited by XiaNYdE

Jobber8742

did the update process ask you to install anything?

I remoted into the server machine and it prompted me to install C++. Don't usually have to ever check the server so didn't think to look there. Did that then restarted the server and it works now.