Mb and ip

World-tv

World-tv

Guys I'm really excited that got to find this interesting samsung site and every subject is really interesting and good luck to all. .

My concern is want to know what is the mb and how to find my ip to type it in those blank spaces even though i have been playing with the Samsung like switching regions of the smart hub.

I did all the steps now I'm at ip input don't know what to do?

Thanks in advance

FrostByte

Hello.  Have you loaded Emby server already?  If so, then the IP you need to enter there is the IP of your Emby server.  If you don't know the IP, then you can get it from the dashboard on your server

World-tv

Thanks for the quick reply but I'm still new sir to find my server or the dashboard can you be more specific please i have no idea at all. Just the first push.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Pmh084

Hi, I'm also not very clued up when it comes to this, please could someone help?

I've got an emby app on my phone and tablet and I've been invited to see someone's server. When I download the Samsung app it insists on a server ip which I don't know.

it works fine on all my other media but not on the tv?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi, I'm also not very clued up when it comes to this, please could someone help?

I've got an emby app on my phone and tablet and I've been invited to see someone's server. When I download the Samsung app it insists on a server ip which I don't know.

it works fine on all my other media but not on the tv?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi, the samsung app hasn't yet added support for the easy invitation process. You'll need to use the address listed on the front page of your emby server dashboard.

Pmh084

Thanks Luke, this I where I show how truly stupid I am! I haven't set a server up of my own I just link to someone else's. So I have no idea where the server dashboard is?

Thanks Luke, this I where I show how truly stupid I am! I haven't set a server up of my own I just link to someone else's. So I have no idea where the server dashboard is?

Since it's not your server, they're going to have to give you that information.