Non-existent episodes show up in "In Progress"

fraenhawk

fraenhawk

I originally posted this in the 8.1/10 appstore forum because I had only been able to reproduce it there. However, during the testing of .292 sub-views that are now resolved in .294 (when will that move to Beta for my other clients?), I noticed that if I go to the resume subview, I see the same non-existent episodes showing up.

Specifically: If I go to the web or android clients and go to my Shows library and look at the resume section, one episode of Babylon 5 shows up. That's it.

On EMC if I go to the resume subview, I see 9 items (5 in 8.1/10 because of the layout). 8 of them are faded out and if I look at them, the screenshot has a "Missing" red banner across the top right corner. The 9th item is the Babylon 5 episode, which is bold and has the star (I use the Highlight Unplayed Items option). I checked the server and for my profile in Display settings, I have "Display missing episodes within seasons" unchecked, so that's not why. Plus, even turning that option on doesn't cause the web client to show episodes that cannot be resumed.

So, is this a server problem in that it's presenting non-existent episodes to the GUIs? Or a filtering problem in the EMC and 8.1/10 clients?

5691b358f1334_missing.jpg