No new trailers

DCRL

Hi Guys

I havent had any new trailers for a long time and strangely, when i go into the folder there are119 and some are dated as old as 2013, i did a complete reinstall recently, and premiere key is installed but its fairly old.

Any ideas?

• Like 1

shorty1483

Same here. The same view since months. When no trailers are updated, it makes e.g. no sense to put latest Trailers on Home Page. Running latest version. 

But I looked a bit further and recognized that also e.g. Vevo is not up to date compared to the website (e.g. most viewed today section). Refreshing channels finishes in 0 secs on my Server.@@Luke

5696028524897_Unbenannt.png

Edited by shorty1483
  • Like 1

CBers

Same here.

The refresh channels task takes 0 seconds.

2016-01-13 08:05:35.6580 Info App: Executing Refresh Channels
2016-01-13 08:05:35.7140 Debug SqliteItemRepository: select guid from TypedBaseItems where type=@type
2016-01-13 08:05:35.7670 Info App: Refresh Channels Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds

Do you both have the Channel Downloader plugin installed?

I'm just installing it to see if it makes any difference.

shorty1483

Same here.

The refresh channels task takes 0 seconds.

2016-01-13 08:05:35.6580 Info App: Executing Refresh Channels
2016-01-13 08:05:35.7140 Debug SqliteItemRepository: select guid from TypedBaseItems where type=@type
2016-01-13 08:05:35.7670 Info App: Refresh Channels Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds
Do you both have the Channel Downloader plugin installed?

I'm just installing it to see if it makes any difference.

No, no Channel Downloader Plugin. Just Trailers, Vevo and TuneIn. Got the same log entries like you m8.

Edited by shorty1483

Happy2Play

After sorting by date added, descending the last time new trailers where added was 12/29/2015.

569636e6c3317_trailer.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

Speaking of trailers, I noticed that Deadpo didn't list the latest red van trailer and batman v superman didn't download the latest trailer either.

Once a trailer is Posted will it automatically update to recent trailer versions??

shorty1483

After sorting by date added, descending the last time new trailers where added was 12/29/2015.

Will try a reinstall. On my Dev Server I cannot see any sorting option except "Default" in Vevo for example. In Trailers, it works.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One M8 mit Tapatalk

Edited by shorty1483

CBers

I have restarted Emby server and I am now seeing the same as happy.

Not sure if the Channel Downloader plugin has helped, as I think the trailers added are actually online, rather than downloaded.

Happy2Play

I don't have the Channel Downloader plugin.  My stable, beta, and dev machines show the same trailers.  So I assume they are up to date.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

i have the exact same trailers and some are from 2013 , it must be a problem with the source.

Where the trailers pulled from?

where are you looking because i see all 2015/2016 trailers. it does have older trailers too but new ones as well.

where are you looking because i see all 2015/2016 trailers. it does have older trailers too but new ones as we

in trailers channel on emby wmc, 

Koleckai Silvestri

where are you looking because i see all 2015/2016 trailers. it does have older trailers too but new ones as well.

The biggest problem is that under latest media and looking at the channel, they are not sorted by release date or date added. That is how most people would expect to see the newest trailers. Sorting Alphabetically doesn't really work for this content. Something needs to be added so the default sort order can be set per channel. Without manually sorting the trailers every time you go into them, you simply will not get the best presentation.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
Mopar_Mudder

I have noticed the same thing for along time and don't really use it anymore. Seems it will be missing the big name trailers and have some really B movie type stuff in it. Also I have trailers dated back in 2013 also, yes I have some 2017 but mostly old stuff. Why is their no setting in the plug in to say only show trailers newer then some many days or something of the sort. I have the plug in set to only show trailers for movies coming to theater, well alot of them are done gone and old release on DVD yet they are still listed.

• 2 weeks later...
Mopar_Mudder

Just to update, I completely uninstalled Emby and did a fresh install. I now have trailers as far back as 2012! This thing has serious issues.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...