Chromecast gets Plex, Vevo, RealPlayer, Viki and more !

Airbender

Airbender

coming soon. it is actively being worked on.

You are a great leader of this community , please let me know if i can help in any way or shape

sfnetwork

You are a great leader of this community , please let me know if i can help in any way or shape

You can get a ChromeCast device to all devs  :lol:

Airbender

Hi

So was not sure but it seems plex added option for remote playback for ROKU too

c1f5d2294318862.jpg

Please look at this screen shot

Thanks

Hi

So was not sure but it seems plex added option for remote playback for ROKU too

c1f5d2294318862.jpg

Please look at this screen shot

Thanks

what client are you using? android? ios?

Yea if anyone wants to help with chromecast donations, several developers are going to need them :)  And then pretty soon you'll be enjoying it.

Airbender

ChromeCast device donations will be accepted  :P  :P 

Hi

If i win 1 Million Dollar lottery i promise buying Google Play Credit of $40 USD for all dev so they can buy ChromeCast devices

so wish me good luck :)

Airbender

what client are you using? android? ios?

Hi Luke.

It does not work very well , it tries to control ROKU but it fails i am on IOS 7 with iPhone 5

sfnetwork

Hi Luke.

It does not work very well , it tries to control ROKU but it fails i am on IOS 7 with iPhone 5

This is a known bug with latest iOS version with remote (3.3)

***Update: quick correction, the issue is only that Roku channel needs an update to use the "new" remote platform.***

With all other clients (and previous version of iOS clients), it works perfectly. But this function has been there for a while.

Basically the same idea as MB remote. (but works with almost all clients (both direction). But they have been working on that for a long time... MB will eventually do the same for all clients I presume.

Also, we have the PM function additionally which is pretty cool.

Edited by sfnetwork

Airbender

Hi

what is PM function ?? sorry i am just getting back to MB3 as i was trying to get my system up so complete out of loop here

sfnetwork

Hi

what is PM function ?? sorry i am just getting back to MB3 as i was trying to get my system up so complete out of loop here

Sorry, "Personal message"

2013-12-10%2011-14-17%20PM.jpg

It's not 100% working with all clients but I presume it will which makes it a very cool feature.

Edited by sfnetwork
  • Like 1

Airbender

Sorry, "Personal message"

2013-12-10%2011-14-17%20PM.jpg

It's not 100% working with all clients but I presume it will which makes it a very cool feature.

so are users able to txt each others or it is between your personal devices ?? example i am watching 2 broke girls S01E02 and same time you are watching same show so i can txt you or message you ?? 

sfnetwork

so are users able to txt each others or it is between your personal devices ?? example i am watching 2 broke girls S01E02 and same time you are watching same show so i can txt you or message you ?? 

I guess ultimately, that would be the plan... But not quite there yet I think (haven,t played a lot with it, basically only tested sending msg from web client to MBT) 

But in your example, I would use SMS or hangout  :P

The idea, I think is more to advise users if you need to restart server, etc...  (or telling the users how the movie he's watching ends lol)

Edited by sfnetwork

Darth Octane

Looking forward to the addition to fine software.

Edited by Darth Octane

• 3 weeks later...
ryantiger658

ChromeCast device donations will be accepted  :P  :P 

You guys still needing donations? I am very excited to see Chromecast support! Also, if you need beta testers I would love to help out.

steve1977

Fantastic to see this development and a fatastic feature to see for the iphone, webclient and soon ipad app. Not widely available in this part of the world, but fantastic to see this being worked on already!!!