Channel icon in web guide mismatched on some channels

AZRichG

AZRichG

Hello, 

First off - thank you for a solid service to the HDHR3-CC owners like myself out there.

I'm all set on an iMac with the latest OS X version, schedules direct, etc. I was happy to see that the channels I disabled on my HDHR Prime did not show up in the schedule (click the star twice next to the channel on the HDHR channels page and it'll get crossed out).

One minor issue showed up - some of the channel icons next to the channel numbers are mis-matched. When I click on a channel with the mismatched icon the page changes to display what's on that channel, the correct icon on that page is dimmed. But it is the correct one!

This is a new app to me and so far the recordings I have set work fine, so I'm gonna guess it's just a cosmetic issue.

post-99265-0-60952300-1450830441_thumb.jpg

post-99265-0-74969700-1450830442_thumb.jpg

AZRichG

I'm using Safari, let me try Firefox for grins...

FF does the exact same thing. FWIW I did re-download the schedules direct data again, just in case that helped. It didn't.

AZRichG

Yes, I bought the iOS app and it happens there as well. Almost the same mix-up, but not quite. For example BBC America has the Animal Planet logo on my iMac (via Safari), but on my iPhone it has a Justice America icon. 

When I click on the channel using the iOS app I get the correct information but this time the icon is an Animal Planet one (vs the Justice one when viewing the guide).

I can send screen grabs if that's not entirely clear, I can see where it would be confusing. 

The guide data looks to be solid when it comes to what is playing when.

Rich

What happens on apple devices is that all browsers and apps have very strict memory limits, and when this limit is reached then you'll see a number of strange side effects, such as the the wrong images appearing in certain places. I thought we had resolved this for at least the iOS app but I guess i'll have to take another look at it.

• Like 1

On ios safari you will continue to see it. The only resolution is for us to make the safari web client less graphical. The ios app is able to do some things that the web client can't.